Image of Mold Remediation
Mold. It’s not good on your sandwich; it’s not good in your house. Mold damage can be caused by any number of outlying factors, but the reality is: if it’s affected one area of your home or office, it’s likely affected another. The best thing that you can do to keep your family and employees safe is call one of Ritz’s certified, professional mold-removal teams to help get rid of that dangerous toxin.

What is Mold?

Mold is a fungus, and it comes in a variety of types—and not all are the same. For example, the mold in some of your favorite cheeses, Penicillium roqueforti, is safe to eat. Stachybotrys chartarum, on the other hand, is a toxic mold that can grow in your home and cause neurological damage.

Most molds are dangerous, and if spotted should be immediately removed, whether it’s from your home, office, or plate at a less-than-reputable restaurant.

How Can I Spot Mold?

A lot of times people ignore early signs of mold and dismiss it as dirt or grime. If you have had past flooding, water damage or leaks, or have areas in your home or office that are prone to moisture or condensation—such as vinyl siding or poorly ventilated bathrooms—then you could be susceptible to mold growth.

Often times, it will appear like little black, brown, purple, or green dots gathered around moist areas. In many cases those external areas are signs of further internal contamination.

The effects of mold damage are very serious—for your home or office, and for your health. Non-toxic molds can cause allergic reactions, such as sore eyes or a runny nose. And toxic molds, such as the one listed above, can cause more severe, neurological damage that may affect someone long term.

If you detect a foul odor, are suspicious of mold, or are noticing symptoms associated with mold allergies, please call Ritz Restoration immediately, and our team of certified professionals will come in and assess the situation and remove the mold accordingly. We have the latest technology capable of detecting molds that human eye will not catch, and tools to detect signs of further damage in other areas.

We don’t just remove mold, we will transform your home or office back into a safe, clean environment, so that you can concentrate on work and family—doing what you do best.

We work with all major insurance carriers so that this doesn’t have to cost you any more than it all ready has. Take the steps and call today so that you don’t have to deal with any further damage to your home or office, or your health.